• Hangar du Premier-Film : Rue du Premier-Film Lyon 8th (Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm-6:30pm) - Phone +33 (0)4 78 76 77 78
• Photo gallery of the Institut Lumière: 3 Rue de l’Arbre sec, Lyon 1st (Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm-6:30pm)
• Lyon Office of Tourism: Pavilion, Place Bellecour, Lyon 2nd (Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm-5:30pm)
• Festival Village: Institut Lumière Park, Rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8th (Daily from October 11: 10:30am-9pm).
• October 13-19: Purchase screenings at Pathé Bellecour and Cinéma Comœdia.
• Works Councils (CE) and groups: email@example.com / Companies: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets purchased by telephone or online and not printed at home must be picked up from one of the festival points of sale no later than the day before the chosen screening. They will not be available when you arrive at the theater or venue. Accreditation membership purchased by phone or online must be must be picked up in person in order to include your photo (done on-site) on the badge at one of the festival points of sale. The M’ra card and Culture Pass are only accepted at the festival points of sale.
• Online ticketing though E-TICKETS:
|The ticketing lists the films in alphabetical order. To save time, enter a keyword of the title of the film in the search field, and then click on the specific film to see the list of screenings. If a screening does not appear, it means that online internet sales have been suspended. Don't forget to check the E-Billets (E-Tickets) box if you wish to print your tickets at home.|
Should you encounter technical problems, send an email to: email@example.com
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :